・TVアニメ公式Twitter:https://twitter.com/monmusu_TV
・月刊COMICリュウ 原作サイト:http://www.comic-ryu.jp/_monmusu/
・音泉WEBラジオ(毎週金曜更新):http://www.onsen.ag/program/monmusu/

★前スレ
モンスター娘のいる日常 4
http://mastiff.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime/1436572134/

72 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 11:37:24.03 ID:c+fSzEkt0.net
Then when he was taking off his tie, he asked me if I'd written his goddam
composition for him. I told him it was over on his goddam bed. He walked over and read
it while he was unbuttoning his shirt. He stood there, reading it, and sort of stroking his
bare chest and stomach, with this very stupid expression on his face. He was always
stroking his stomach or his chest. He was mad about himself.
All of a sudden, he said, "For Chrissake, Holden. This is about a goddam baseball
glove."
"So what?" I said. Cold as hell.
"Wuddaya mean so what? I told ya it had to be about a goddam room or a house
or something."
"You said it had to be descriptive. What the hell's the difference if it's about a
baseball glove?"
"God damn it." He was sore as hell. He was really furious. "You always do
everything backasswards." He looked at me. "No wonder you're flunking the hell out of
here," he said. "You don't do one damn thing the way you're supposed to. I mean it. Not
one damn thing."
"All right, give it back to me, then," I said. I went over and pulled it right out of
his goddam hand. Then I tore it up.
"What the hellja do that for?" he said.

73 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 11:37:50.35 ID:c+fSzEkt0.net
I didn't even answer him. I just threw the pieces in the wastebasket. Then I lay
down on my bed, and we both didn't say anything for a long time. He got all undressed,
down to his shorts, and I lay on my bed and lit a cigarette. You weren't allowed to smoke
in the dorm, but you could do it late at night when everybody was asleep or out and
nobody could smell the smoke. Besides, I did it to annoy Stradlater. It drove him crazy
when you broke any rules. He never smoked in the dorm. It was only me.
He still didn't say one single solitary word about Jane. So finally I said, "You're
back pretty goddam late if she only signed out for nine-thirty. Did you make her be late
signing in?"
He was sitting on the edge of his bed, cutting his goddam toenails, when I asked
him that. "Coupla minutes," he said. "Who the hell signs out for nine-thirty on a Saturday
night?" God, how I hated him.
"Did you go to New York?" I said.
"Ya crazy? How the hell could we go to New York if she only signed out for
nine-thirty?"
"That's tough."
He looked up at me. "Listen," he said, "if you're gonna smoke in the room, how
'bout going down to the can and do it? You may be getting the hell out of here, but I have
to stick around long enough to graduate."
I ignored him. I really did. I went right on smoking like a madman. All I did was
sort of turn over on my side and watched him cut his damn toenails. What a school. You
were always watching somebody cut their damn toenails or squeeze their pimples or
something.

74 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 11:38:09.87 ID:c+fSzEkt0.net
"Did you give her my regards?" I asked him.
"Yeah."
The hell he did, the bastard.
"What'd she say?" I said. "Did you ask her if she still keeps all her kings in the
back row?"
"No, I didn't ask her. What the hell ya think we did all night--play checkers, for
Chrissake?"
I didn't even answer him. God, how I hated him.
"If you didn't go to New York, where'd ya go with her?" I asked him, after a little
while. I could hardly keep my voice from shaking all over the place. Boy, was I getting
nervous. I just had a feeling something had gone funny.
He was finished cutting his damn toenails. So he got up from the bed, in just his
damn shorts and all, and started getting very damn playful. He came over to my bed and
started leaning over me and taking these playful as hell socks at my shoulder. "Cut it
out," I said. "Where'd you go with her if you didn't go to New York?"
"Nowhere. We just sat in the goddam car." He gave me another one of those
playtul stupid little socks on the shoulder.
"Cut it out," I said. "Whose car?"
"Ed Banky's."
Ed Banky was the basketball coach at Pencey. Old Stradlater was one of his pets,
because he was the center on the team, and Ed Banky always let him borrow his car when
he wanted it. It wasn't allowed for students to borrow faculty guys' cars, but all the
athletic bastards stuck together. In every school I've gone to, all the athletic bastards stick
together.

75 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 11:41:57.67 ID:B9n32lrn0.net
主人公以外にモン娘と交流してる人間がほぼ存在しないんだよなあ

76 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 11:42:58.04 ID:M57rDOpO0.net
>>75
墨須さん

77 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 11:43:41.49 ID:nkLoYRhB0.net
てゆーかなんでパピはミーアと一緒に寝ていて怯えていたんだ?
風呂でケンカしてたようだけど

78 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 11:43:54.93 ID:c+fSzEkt0.net
He wouldn't do it, though. He kept holding onto my wrists and I kept calling him
a sonuvabitch and all, for around ten hours. I can hardly even remember what all I said to
him. I told him he thought he could give the time to anybody he felt like. I told him he
didn't even care if a girl kept all her kings in the back row or not, and the reason he didn't
care was because he was a goddam stupid moron. He hated it when you called a moron.
All morons hate it when you call them a moron.
"Shut up, now, Holden," he said with his big stupid red face. "just shut up, now."
"You don't even know if her first name is Jane or Jean, ya goddam moron!"
"Now, shut up, Holden, God damn it--I'm warning ya," he said--I really had him
going. "If you don't shut up, I'm gonna slam ya one."
"Get your dirty stinking moron knees off my chest."
"If I letcha up, will you keep your mouth shut?"
I didn't even answer him.
He said it over again. "Holden. If I letcha up, willya keep your mouth shut?"
"Yes."
He got up off me, and I got up, too. My chest hurt like hell from his dirty knees.
"You're a dirty stupid sonuvabitch of a moron," I told him.
That got him really mad. He shook his big stupid finger in my face. "Holden, God
damn it, I'm warning you, now. For the last time. If you don't keep your yap shut, I'm
gonna--"

79 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 11:44:27.26 ID:9FfHL09O0.net
>>66
黙ってNGぶちこんでスッキリ

80 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 11:45:02.17 ID:hwwqYpVp0.net
>>77締め付けられてたから

81 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 11:45:41.23 ID:9FfHL09O0.net
>>77
怯えていたというよりは軽く絞められてたんだろうな

82 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 11:47:06.32 ID:c+fSzEkt0.net
A tiny bit of light came through the shower curtains and all from our room, and I
could see him lying in bed. I knew damn well he was wide awake. "Ackley?" I said.
"Y'awake?"
"Yeah."
It was pretty dark, and I stepped on somebody's shoe on the floor and danm near
fell on my head. Ackley sort of sat up in bed and leaned on his arm. He had a lot of white
stuff on his face, for his pimples. He looked sort of spooky in the dark. "What the hellya
doing, anyway?" I said.
"Wuddaya mean what the hell am I doing? I was tryna sleep before you guys
started making all that noise. What the hell was the fight about, anyhow?"
"Where's the light?" I couldn't find the light. I was sliding my hand all over the
wall.
"Wuddaya want the light for? . . . Right next to your hand."
I finally found the switch and turned It on. Old Ackley put his hand up so the light
wouldn't hurt his eyes.
"Jesus!" he said. "What the hell happened to you?" He meant all the blood and all.
"I had a little goddam tiff with Stradlater," I said. Then I sat down on the floor.
They never had any chairs in their room. I don't know what the hell they did with their
chairs. "Listen," I said, "do you feel like playing a little Canasta?" He was a Canasta
fiend.

83 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 11:47:25.48 ID:c+fSzEkt0.net
"You're still bleeding, for Chrissake. You better put something on it."
"It'll stop. Listen. Ya wanna play a little Canasta or don'tcha?"
"Canasta, for Chrissake. Do you know what time it is, by any chance?"
"It isn't late. It's only around eleven, eleven-thirty."
"Only around!" Ackley said. "Listen. I gotta get up and go to Mass in the
morning, for Chrissake. You guys start hollering and fighting in the middle of the
goddam--What the hell was the fight about, anyhow?"
"It's a long story. I don't wanna bore ya, Ackley. I'm thinking of your welfare," I
told him. I never discussed my personal life with him. In the first place, he was even
more stupid than Stradlater. Stradlater was a goddam genius next to Ackley. "Hey," I
said, "is it okay if I sleep in Ely's bed tonight? He won't be back till tomorrow night, will
he?" I knew damn well he wouldn't. Ely went home damn near every week end.
"I don't know when the hell he's coming back," Ackley said.
Boy, did that annoy me. "What the hell do you mean you don't know when he's
coming back? He never comes back till Sunday night, does he?"
"No, but for Chrissake, I can't just tell somebody they can sleep in his goddam
bed if they want to."
That killed me. I reached up from where I was sitting on the floor and patted him
on the goddam shoulder. "You're a prince, Ackley kid," I said. "You know that?"
"No, I mean it--I can't just tell somebody they can sleep in--"
"You're a real prince. You're a gentleman and a scholar, kid," I said. He really
was, too. "Do you happen to have any cigarettes, by any chance?--Say 'no' or I'll drop
dead."

84 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 11:47:52.52 ID:W0sUTKPc0.net
主人公は結構ガッチリした身体してるけど小柄なパピが締め付けられたらヤバいと思う

85 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 11:47:57.67 ID:c+fSzEkt0.net
"No, I don't, as a matter of fact. Listen, what the hell was the fight about?"
I didn't answer him. All I did was, I got up and went over and looked out the
window. I felt so lonesome, all of a sudden. I almost wished I was dead.
"What the hell was the fight about, anyhow?" Ackley said, for about the fiftieth
time. He certainly was a bore about that.
"About you," I said.
"About me, for Chrissake?"
"Yeah. I was defending your goddam honor. Stradlater said you had a lousy
personality. I couldn't let him get away with that stuff."
That got him excited. "He did? No kidding? He did?"
I told him I was only kidding, and then I went over and laid down on Ely's bed.
Boy, did I feel rotten. I felt so damn lonesome.
"This room stinks," I said. "I can smell your socks from way over here. Don'tcha
ever send them to the laundry?"
"If you don't like it, you know what you can do," Ackley said. What a witty guy.
"How 'bout turning off the goddam light?"
I didn't turn it off right away, though. I just kept laying there on Ely's bed,
thinking about Jane and all. It just drove me stark staring mad when I thought about her
and Stradlater parked somewhere in that fat-assed Ed Banky's car. Every time I thought
about it, I felt like jumping out the window. The thing is, you didn't know Stradlater. I
knew him. Most guys at Pencey just talked about having sexual intercourse with girls all
the time--like Ackley, for instance--but old Stradlater really did it. I was personally
acquainted with at least two girls he gave the time to. That's the truth.

86 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 11:50:28.90 ID:c+fSzEkt0.net
"Tell me the story of your fascinating life, Ackley kid," I said.
"How 'bout turning off the goddam light? I gotta get up for Mass in the morning."
I got up and turned it off, if it made him happy. Then I laid down on Ely's bed
again.
"What're ya gonna do--sleep in Ely's bed?" Ackley said. He was the perfect host,
boy.
"I may. I may not. Don't worry about it."
"I'm not worried about it. Only, I'd hate like hell if Ely came in all of a sudden and
found some guy--"
"Relax. I'm not gonna sleep here. I wouldn't abuse your goddam hospitality."
A couple of minutes later, he was snoring like mad. I kept laying there in the dark
anyway, though, trying not to think about old Jane and Stradlater in that goddam Ed
Banky's car. But it was almost impossible. The trouble was, I knew that guy Stradlater's
technique. That made it even worse. We once double-dated, in Ed Banky's car, and
Stradlater was in the back, with his date, and I was in the front with mine. What a
technique that guy had. What he'd do was, he'd start snowing his date in this very quiet,
sincere voice--like as if he wasn't only a very handsome guy but a nice, sincere guy, too. I
damn near puked, listening to him. His date kept saying, "No--please. Please, don't.
Please." But old Stradlater kept snowing her in this Abraham Lincoln, sincere voice, and
finally there'd be this terrific silence in the back of the car. It was really embarrassing. I
don't think he gave that girl the time that night--but damn near. Damn near.
While I was laying there trying not to think, I heard old Stradlater come back
from the can and go in our room. You could hear him putting away his crumby toilet
articles and all, and opening the window. He was a fresh-air fiend. Then, a little while
later, he turned off the light. He didn't even look around to see where I was at.

87 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 11:55:53.59 ID:c+fSzEkt0.net
"Relax," I said. "Nobody's making any cracks about your goddam religion." I got
up off Ely's bed, and started towards the door. I didn't want to hang around in that stupid
atmosphere any more. I stopped on the way, though, and picked up Ackley's hand, and
gave him a big, phony handshake. He pulled it away from me. "What's the idea?" he said.
"No idea. I just want to thank you for being such a goddam prince, that's all," I
said. I said it in this very sincere voice. "You're aces, Ackley kid," I said. "You know
that?"
"Wise guy. Someday somebody's gonna bash your--"
I didn't even bother to listen to him. I shut the damn door and went out in the
corridor.
Everybody was asleep or out or home for the week end, and it was very, very
quiet and depressing in the corridor. There was this empty box of Kolynos toothpaste
outside Leahy and Hoffman's door, and while I walked down towards the stairs, I kept
giving it a boot with this sheep-lined slipper I had on. What I thought I'd do, I thought I
might go down and see what old Mal Brossard was doing. But all of a sudden, I changed
my mind. All of a sudden, I decided what I'd really do, I'd get the hell out of Pencey--
right that same night and all. I mean not wait till Wednesday or anything. I just didn't
want to hang around any more. It made me too sad and lonesome. So what I decided to
do, I decided I'd take a room in a hotel in New York--some very inexpensive hotel and
all--and just take it easy till Wednesday.

88 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 11:56:17.62 ID:c+fSzEkt0.net
Then, on Wednesday, I'd go home all rested up
and feeling swell. I figured my parents probably wouldn't get old Thurmer's letter saying
I'd been given the ax till maybe Tuesday or Wednesday. I didn't want to go home or
anything till they got it and thoroughly digested it and all. I didn't want to be around
when they first got it. My mother gets very hysterical. She's not too bad after she gets
something thoroughly digested, though. Besides, I sort of needed a little vacation. My
nerves were shot. They really were.
Anyway, that's what I decided I'd do. So I went back to the room and turned on
the light, to start packing and all. I already had quite a few things packed. Old Stradlater
didn't even wake up. I lit a cigarette and got all dressed and then I packed these two
Gladstones I have. It only took me about two minutes. I'm a very rapid packer.
One thing about packing depressed me a little. I had to pack these brand-new ice
skates my mother had practically just sent me a couple of days before. That depressed
me. I could see my mother going in Spaulding's and asking the salesman a million dopy
questions--and here I was getting the ax again. It made me feel pretty sad. She bought me
the wrong kind of skates--I wanted racing skates and she bought hockey--but it made me
sad anyway. Almost every time somebody gives me a present, it ends up making me sad.

89 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 11:58:26.99 ID:2/YR7B0F0.net
>>79
コピペ荒らしだから、こらこら申請したら焼いてもらえるんじゃない?

90 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 11:59:57.77 ID:c+fSzEkt0.net
It was too late to call up for a cab or anything, so I walked the whole way to the
station. It wasn't too far, but it was cold as hell, and the snow made it hard for walking,
and my Gladstones kept banging hell out of my legs. I sort of enjoyed the air and all,
though. The only trouble was, the cold made my nose hurt, and right under my upper lip,
where old Stradlater'd laid one on me. He'd smacked my lip right on my teeth, and it was
pretty sore. My ears were nice and warm, though. That hat I bought had earlaps in it, and
I put them on--I didn't give a damn how I looked. Nobody was around anyway.
Everybody was in the sack.
I was quite lucky when I got to the station, because I only had to wait about ten
minutes for a train. While I waited, I got some snow in my hand and washed my face
with it. I still had quite a bit of blood on.
Usually I like riding on trains, especially at night, with the lights on and the
windows so black, and one of those guys coming up the aisle selling coffee and
sandwiches and magazines. I usually buy a ham sandwich and about four magazines. If
I'm on a train at night, I can usually even read one of those dumb stories in a magazine
without puking. You know. One of those stories with a lot of phony, lean-jawed guys
named David in it, and a lot of phony girls named Linda or Marcia that are always
lighting all the goddam Davids' pipes for them. I can even read one of those lousy stories
on a train at night, usually. But this time, it was different. I just didn't feel like it. I just
sort of sat and not did anything. All I did was take off my hunting hat and put it in my
pocket.

91 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 12:00:15.06 ID:c+fSzEkt0.net
All of a sudden, this lady got on at Trenton and sat down next to me. Practically
the whole car was empty, because it was pretty late and all, but she sat down next to me,
instead of an empty seat, because she had this big bag with her and I was sitting in the
front seat. She stuck the bag right out in the middle of the aisle, where the conductor and
everybody could trip over it. She had these orchids on, like she'd just been to a big party
or something. She was around forty or forty-five, I guess, but she was very good looking.
Women kill me. They really do. I don't mean I'm oversexed or anything like that--
although I am quite sexy. I just like them, I mean. They're always leaving their goddam
bags out in the middle of the aisle.
Anyway, we were sitting there, and all of a sudden she said to me, "Excuse me,
but isn't that a Pencey Prep sticker?" She was looking up at my suitcases, up on the rack.
"Yes, it is," I said. She was right. I did have a goddam Pencey sticker on one of
my Gladstones. Very corny, I'll admit.
"Oh, do you go to Pencey?" she said. She had a nice voice. A nice telephone
voice, mostly. She should've carried a goddam telephone around with her.
"Yes, I do," I said.
"Oh, how lovely! Perhaps you know my son, then, Ernest Morrow? He goes to
Pencey."

92 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 12:01:55.79 ID:c+fSzEkt0.net
"Well. He's a very sensitive boy. He's really never been a terribly good mixer with
other boys. Perhaps he takes things a little more seriously than he should at his age."
Sensitive. That killed me. That guy Morrow was about as sensitive as a goddam
toilet seat.
I gave her a good look. She didn't look like any dope to me. She looked like she
might have a pretty damn good idea what a bastard she was the mother of. But you can't
always tell--with somebody's mother, I mean. Mothers are all slightly insane. The thing
is, though, I liked old Morrow's mother. She was all right. "Would you care for a
cigarette?" I asked her.
She looked all around. "I don't believe this is a smoker, Rudolf," she said. Rudolf.
That killed me.
"That's all right. We can smoke till they start screaming at us," I said. She took a
cigarette off me, and I gave her a light.
She looked nice, smoking. She inhaled and all, but she didn't wolf the smoke
down, the way most women around her age do. She had a lot of charm. She had quite a
lot of sex appeal, too, if you really want to know.
She was looking at me sort of funny. I may be wrong but I believe your nose is
bleeding, dear, she said, all of a sudden

93 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 12:02:24.32 ID:sNRPM8XQ0.net
2話も最高だった
久しぶりにドストライクなアニメが来てホクホク状態
モン娘だしエロいしハーレムだし嫌なキャラが一人もいないし素晴らしい

94 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 12:02:26.70 ID:3cBKrk440.net
あらさないでください

95 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 12:02:42.82 ID:c+fSzEkt0.net
I nodded and took out my handkerchief. "I got hit with a snowball," I said. "One
of those very icy ones." I probably would've told her what really happened, but it
would've taken too long. I liked her, though. I was beginning to feel sort of sorry I'd told
her my name was Rudolf Schmidt. "Old Ernie," I said. "He's one of the most popular
boys at Pencey. Did you know that?"
"No, I didn't."
I nodded. "It really took everybody quite a long time to get to know him. He's a
funny guy. A strange guy, in lots of ways--know what I mean? Like when I first met him.
When I first met him, I thought he was kind of a snobbish person. That's what I thought.
But he isn't. He's just got this very original personality that takes you a little while to get
to know him."
Old Mrs. Morrow didn't say anything, but boy, you should've seen her. I had her
glued to her seat. You take somebody's mother, all they want to hear about is what a hotshot
their son is.
Then I really started chucking the old crap around. "Did he tell you about the
elections?" I asked her. "The class elections?"
She shook her head. I had her in a trance, like. I really did.

96 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 12:26:04.12 ID:FBjVYDVh0.net
パピがアホの子なのが
ちと残念
大元の日常だと、ハーピーあそこまで馬鹿じゃなかったろ

97 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 12:33:48.46 ID:wvjKkcnn0.net
パピちゃんパピパピ

98 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 12:35:09.54 ID:A0TXGeEu0.net
うる星やつらと被るんだよな
はあ・・・歳はとりたくないぜ・・・

99 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 12:37:11.05 ID:q7vavMJP0.net
小澤亜李ちゃん下の口からちゃんと声が出てる

100 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 12:39:23.31 ID:HQ/m62UB0.net
鳥だから鶏頭って何匹目だよw

101 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 12:44:02.52 ID:1vfz/ZU10.net
>>53

このアニメはモンスター娘の可愛さをお楽しみ頂くため邪魔にならない程度の差し障りのないストーリーをお楽しみいただくアニメです。

# 元ネタの漫画は差し障りまくりだったけどな。

102 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 12:44:55.94 ID:AEWbfOx10.net
俺はミーアの尻尾よりセレアの体重より(失礼)、パピのナイフみたいな巨大な鉤爪がいちばん怖い

103 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 12:48:40.58 ID:8iMVtpka0.net
これ思い出した
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUgGbJ2UYPk

104 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 12:50:41.04 ID:4MGAvuMn0.net
あるキャラはちょっと鋭い程度の爪でも細心の注意を払ってるのに狂気レベルの爪を普通に振り回すパピは誰も傷つけない不思議

105 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 12:51:44.82 ID:6RxgkrH30.net
>>104
パピそんなに振り回してないやろ

106 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 12:52:04.32 ID:urVMFsxW0.net
>>98
同意
今回の絵コンテ、作監がもりやまゆうじってのもあるのかな

107 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 12:53:07.61 ID:z8UwgWEcO.net
>>77
パピ(ハーピー族)は体温が高いけど、ミーア(ラミア族)は体温が低い
だから寒くて震えていた

108 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 13:01:16.72 ID:sNRPM8XQ0.net
>>107
今の季節ミーア抱いて寝るの気持ちよさそう
絞めつけられてそれどころじゃないかもしれないけどw

109 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 13:04:16.19 ID:9uar7rsn0.net
鳥は軽量化の為に骨の中空洞だからな
ミーナに本気絞めされたら死んでまう

110 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 13:08:52.24 ID:KgkGslZ70.net
本気締めされたら余程大型のモンスターでない限り死ぬわ

111 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 13:09:22.94 ID:TaQ4GBz10.net
夏はミーアで冬はパピか

112 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 13:11:18.98 ID:gebWxe8T0.net
>>39
原作にないから出ないでしょ?!

ていうか、それモンスター娘じゃないし

113 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 13:11:54.98 ID:DM+VL8yT0.net
蛇からしたら馬も鳥もエサでしかないな

114 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 13:14:22.28 ID:+nqsFwOr0.net
鳥の人は蛇の人の違って、朝目覚めが早そう

115 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 13:15:39.37 ID:7Im7TL170.net
この作品は主人公がモン娘ハーレム作っておっぱい揉んだり吸ったりするだけの作品です

116 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 13:21:58.59 ID:UeqXn7jV0.net
>>109
ケンタッキー唐揚げの骨とか結構じょうぶだったりはする

117 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 13:22:43.89 ID:nkLoYRhB0.net
> 多種族間冠婚葬祭

なんかこっちの表示のほうが交流法ナンチャラより主旨に合ってるような気が
おはようからご臨終です(場合によってはアッハンウッフン)まで面倒みるわけだし

118 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 13:24:32.74 ID:ugZwX1+O0.net
モブが地味にいい味出してるアニメは貴重

119 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 13:25:16.34 ID:o0dkX47E0.net
>>106
もりやまさんが作監やるんなら
西島克彦バージョンのモン娘も見てみたいな

120 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 13:25:16.74 ID:ChL5kcpt0.net
ショタとか幼女に完全に飼い慣らされてる系モン娘ください

121 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 13:27:26.41 ID:W0sUTKPc0.net
>>120
パピに飼い慣らされる系なら

122 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 13:31:38.44 ID:A0TXGeEu0.net
蛇とか蜘蛛とか苦手な人には観るの辛い作品かな

123 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 13:32:40.90 ID:+hoRY+gT0.net
最初は気持ち悪いと思っていたのに2話も観たくなって観てしまった

124 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 13:40:07.96 ID:9FfHL09O0.net
墨須さんもけっこうキワドい格好してたのにほとんど触れられないなw

125 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 13:41:31.36 ID:sNRPM8XQ0.net
>>124
このアニメ肌色も多いけどああいうポッチリも多くて好きだわ

126 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 13:42:28.01 ID:NgxO43W00.net
焼きそばダバァネタもそのうち通じなくなるのだろうか

127 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 13:45:33.80 ID:vmIIXT350.net
この作品のポッチはでかすぎてあまりエロくない

128 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 13:53:09.50 ID:Ed+ncd0P0.net
このアニメのハーピィは重力制御でとんでんの?

129 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 13:53:54.48 ID:8sb/oGM50.net
読めた!
最終話のサブタイは「モンスター娘のいない非日常」だな!?

130 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 13:56:41.71 ID:nkLoYRhB0.net
>>124
ああすまん、声が画伯の時点でネタ以外に見られないんだ

見られないんだよ…

131 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 13:57:27.19 ID:sjQJaF/w0.net
スミスさんもいい身体してたけどモン娘に比べるとな

132 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 13:59:33.32 ID:OO9soFgA0.net
羽がないとな

133 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 14:01:51.37 ID:8STt1WTZ0.net
馬と性行為の疑いで米68歳男を逮捕、覆面捜査官が活躍 | 世界のこぼれ話 | Reuters
http://jp.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idJPKCN0PO05020150714

他種族間交流法では両者の同意があれば問題ないのだろうか

134 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 14:07:30.84 ID:iOi491SK0.net
>>131
何か物足りなさを感じる・・・

135 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 14:07:39.88 ID:nNdgeJtmO.net
ラクネアの出番マダー?チソチソ

136 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 14:08:08.78 ID:TaQ4GBz10.net
馬とモンスターじゃトカゲとイモリ位違うんじゃね

137 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 14:08:25.13 ID:8sb/oGM50.net
>>133
ホームステイに関しては合意が合ってもNGみたいだけど、

138 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 14:09:31.50 ID:UeqXn7jV0.net
ヨーロッパ獣姦事情
http://jp.vice.com/program/saturday-night-vice/9265
禁止法を制定する必要があるほどに欲求が高いなんて日本では信じられん
岩井志麻子先生は岡山ではヤギとやる言ってるがいかにもネタだし

139 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 14:10:22.96 ID:F78lJp4Q0.net
正常位できないし馬が一番ないわ

140 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 14:11:04.67 ID:Dlv9Dzhk0.net
セントレア、こういうのは日笠かと思ったら誰だかしらないが、そこそこ聴ける

141 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 14:11:31.76 ID:8ez0K0Ga0.net
>>133
1話の描写見る限り当人同士の意志<種族の面子って感じで国際問題化しそう

142 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 14:12:28.51 ID:Dlv9Dzhk0.net
馬って・・・成人男子の片腕を肩の付け根まで突っ込んでとどくかどうかの長さが必要なのに

143 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 14:12:28.85 ID:M/viYS9j0.net
そういやアメリカの懐古評論家が某映画を評論する時にその中でおっぱいが大きいトゥーン兎が出てきたんだけどそれに対して
バニーガールはまだしも兎のおっぱいってなんだよ!兎とヤりたい奴なんていねぇだろ!
って言ってたけどその後大分批判きたらしくそういうのもあるのねって認めてたわ(まぁクソ映画なのは間違いないと締めくくったけど)
最初はは?と思ったけど今ならなんとなくわかるわ。ただトゥーン系は流石にノーセンキューですわ

144 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 14:16:52.16 ID:8sb/oGM50.net
獣姦欲求が高いとしたって、法で禁止する必要あるのかね?
他人のペット・家畜を、ってのならともかく、

145 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 14:18:02.80 ID:F78lJp4Q0.net
く、この人がモン娘のこともっと早く知っていればこんなことには・・・

146 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 14:21:58.96 ID:sjQJaF/w0.net
>>142
馬のナニでかいよな・・・量も半端ないだろうな・・・

147 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 14:25:44.70 ID:XK/63HSy0.net
今、時代はモノアイ

148 :風の谷の名無しさん@実況は実況板で@\(^o^)/:2015/07/15(水) 14:26:44.48 ID:9uar7rsn0.net